Monday 4 July 2011

Bright as you like! Block colour dresses at the Burberry Party

This week I decided to brighten my wardrobe up! I was inspired by the bright block dresses seen at the Burberry party at the Serpentine gallery. My wardrobe is very pale with white and nude colours and I am always a little afraid to buy a block colour. I am really glad I took the risk this week as I love the items I found and they were a fantastic bargain too with two of the dresses purchased for under £10!! With my holiday booked in a couple of weeks time, these fun and bright dresses will definitely be packed in the suitcase!



Yellow chiffon dress Warehouse £65


Green halter neck jersey dress TK Maxx Sale: £7.00

Gold and green necklace and bracelet New Look Sale: £3.00 each


Pink off the shoulder dress New Look Sale: £9.00

No comments:

Post a Comment