Monday 10 October 2011

ASOS Splurge!

This week after a wardrobe clear out I did a little splurge on ASOS online for an Autumn wardrobe. There is nothing better than a box of goodies arriving in the post. I thought I would share a little bit of Ellie's look this week! My favorite item is the ASOS Salon embellished prom dress. ASOS brand dresses are very popular in my wardrobe. I feel the dresses are very reasonably priced, boutique like and always fit well. I love the animal print scarf and the vintage cardigan is cute, even though it is very similar to something I had when I was a young girl! Lastly the boyfriend style big watches are very popular at the moment and can add a touch of glamour to an outfit.

 ASOS SALON Long & Short Embellished Prom Dress - Mink / UK 8
SALE £75 (reduced from £180)



  ASOS Vintage Cardigan With Neon Stitch Detail - Cream / UK 10
£30



  Warehouse Baroque Animal Scarf - Multi / One Size
£22

  ASOS Round Dial Boyfriend Watch - Gold / One Size
£25

No comments:

Post a Comment